Why Flexible Working is on the Rise
Advances in technology have enabled the number of flexible workers to rise rapidly in recent years. In fact, studies reveal that the number of people working from home has grown by a fifth in the decade leading up to 2016. Increasingly, employees are seeking organisations that encourage and promote these practices and businesses need to think flexibly to cultivate the positive, enthusiastic workforce they desire.
With more and more businesses swapping the 9-5 in favour of flexible working schedules, we look at why your business should integrate these practices and how it can help you stay competitive.
The digital transformation has made the transition to the ‘anywhere office’ possible. With faster broadband connections and the adoption of cloud-based communication and collaboration platforms, businesses now enjoy simple, seamless and instant connectivity between colleagues, regardless of location.
But, what’s the benefits?
Implementing a flexible working solution for your business doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, it can benefit both your organisation and employees in so many ways in the long term, including;
- Increased employee morale; their overall work-life satisfaction results in higher levels of engagement, commitment and loyalty to the business
- Financial savings; reduced levels of lateness and absenteeism and the costs associated
- Reduced staff turnover; by recruiting, retaining and optimising quality employees, your business will enjoy greater efficiency and success
- Increased productivity; your team have the freedom to work when they feel freshest and most motivated, meaning they are likely to work harder and increase output
- Positive working environment; enjoy the status of industry employer of choice
How can we help?
At GT, our hosted telephony solution comes with an extensive range of advanced call handling and management features, all operated through our easy-to-use portal that your users can access from anywhere. Not only does this make flexible working a reality, it also allows your business to continue functioning as normal in the event of an office closure.
Transitioning to a flexible communication solution couldn’t be simpler. As the leading experts in hosted communications, Glamorgan Telecom will take you through all aspects of this emerging technology and make sure the solution is right for you.
To find out more, get in touch with one of our experts today.